Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Another almost missed opportunity

I almost missed meeting the coolest person I've met in a long time. And....she's related to me! Because I was tired, grouchy, and feeling selfish, I almost didn't meet her. But, I scrambled to GMST (get my sh*t together) and I agreed to meet her. I have never been more glad that I went against my instinct. She was AWESOME. Exciting, funny, smart, kind, hilarious, and awesome in every way possible. I can't wait until the next time I can see her. I left feeling like I wanted to BE her...only in my own way. To my surprise, she, too, thought I was fabulous. I love when that happens. And yes, flattery will get you everywhere with me. Another reason to pursue my new and improved dreams in life. She made me feel like I could do anything. Anything. And I will. Dreams, here I come!!! Be ready, because I'm dreaming BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment