Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Incompetence abounds

Why is it that the most incompetent people rise to the top so quickly? And how is it that so many people refuse to believe that despite OBVIOUS signs of stupidity, incompetence, and plain inability, that a person might not be worthy of being fired? I work with someone who claims to have had years of experience doing a job. Yet, I find that with my few yeas of volunteering and a few hours of classes in each area, that somehow, I can manage this job better than this person. How is that?

I am SO angry. The person in question cannot follow simple instructions, cannot remember anything, does not write anything down, always says she "didn't know" and gets defensive when called out on her shortcomings. And yet...people LOVE this person. WHAT!? Am I living in an alternate universe? I don't get it. To me, it's clear that this person cannot, for whatever reason, do this job and should be fired immediately.

#stupidpeoplesuck

No comments:

Post a Comment